The High Brightness 60W Solar Street Lights from Home and Lighting offer a remarkable 6000 Lumens of brightness that illuminate dark pathways, roads, and yards with a bright and beautiful light. Made with efficient solar panel technology, the lights turn on automatically at dusk and can work all night, so you don't have to worry about wasting energy. And with an IP65 Waterproof rating, these solar street lights can stand up to rain, snow, and other tough conditions with ease.
Bring light to dark areas of your home, neighborhood, and more with the High Brightness 60W Solar Street Lights from Home and Lighting!
Brighter than ever: This solar light is capable of illuminating up to 6000 Lumens that will light the spot of your selection perfectly.
Weatherproof materials: Weather-resistant, rustproof, heavy-duty resin frame provides extra reliability and durability, especially in humid climates and coastal communities. You don't have to worry about rain damage and sun exposure. These LED Solar Lights can also get charged with ice/snow in the Solar Panel.
Color temperature: White light 6500K
- 120 LEDs
- 3 Lighting Modes
No need wires or electrical power
- Remote Control
- Dusk to Dawn
- ON/OFF switch
- These Solar Street Lights built by Home and Lighting will stay ON at full brightness all night long. Our solar powered outdoor lights DO last ON All Night Long
- These Solar Lights last up to 14 hours during the night with only 2 hours of direct sunlight on the solar panel
Warranty: 1-year warranty
Durability: Over 5 years
- 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed
3 LIGHTING MODES
Set up the lighting mode needed by using the remote control.
Always: the light will stay ON at full brightness all night long.
Induction / Radar: the light will stay ON at 30% of brightness and barely detects movement it will turn ON at full brightness, then it will go back at 30% of brightness if it doesn't detect more movement.
Light Timer: the light can be set up to stay ON at full brightness during 6, 4 or 2 hours, then it will automatically turn OFF.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long does delivery take?
- If you live in the United States or Canada you can expect your package to arrive in 3-6 days.
Our warehouses are based in:
Los Angeles, California. United States.
Toronto, Ontario. Canada.
- What's the company's warranty policy?
- We offer 30 days money-back guarantee. After that period we provide 1-year warranty for replacements in case it is needed.
- What type of Photocell do the lights use?
- Our LED solar lights work with photocell dusk to dawn which means that they will automatically turn ON and OFF with the sense of natural light, plus they can be manually turned ON and OFF by using the switch/button that is integrated with the lights.
- How long the lights stay ON during the night?
- Our outdoor solar lights can stay ON all night long.
- Do they need any wires for installation?
- Our solar lights are 100% wires free. All you have to do is putting it in the desired place, push the turn ON/OFF button in the lamp, and that's it. That simple!
- What is the minimum and maximum temperature that the lights can withstand?
- Our solar panel lights are built with the highest quality materials, that's the reason they withstand the coldest temperatures up to -45 ºC and they can even get charged with ice/snow on the Solar Panel. On the other hand, they can support as well the heatest temperatures up to 45 ºC.