Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO HOME AND LIGHTING
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Home and Lighting's Website. Home and Lighting is located at: 3620 El Glen Ave W Valley City, UT 84120 USA.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Homeand Lighting's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
YOU MUST NOT:
- Republish material from https://homeandlighting.co/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://homeandlighting.co/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://homeandlighting.co/
- Redistribute content from Homeand Lighting (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Hyperlinking to our Content
All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Anyone who purchases our products CANNOT go and resell them.
THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS MAY LINK TO OUR WEB SITE WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Homeand Lighting; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 1 business day for a response.
APPROVED ORGANIZATIONS MAY HYPERLINK TO OUR WEB SITE AS FOLLOWS:
- By use of our corporate name; or By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
- No use of Homeand Lighting's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will: limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Most of the time we do NOT ship orders the same day. It will take 1-2 business days to process your order, regardless of the shipping option selected. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. If you placed your order on Monday, your order should ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday. You will receive a tracking number once your order ships.
1 All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2 Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
The product you ordered is out of stock;
Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment;
We have identified a pricing or product description error;
There is a system or procurement failure.
3. When you place an order on our website we will email your order detailing the product you have ordered and the payment method used.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
1.Once your payment has cleared, we will process your order. You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your order has shipped with the name of the courier and tracking number link to track your package. The tracking information may take 1 – 2 days to show. Sometimes the tracking information is not updated but you will still receive your order. If there is a problem with your package delivery, please contact the courier directly.
USPS® Customer Service
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
UPS® Customer Service
FedEx Customer service
2. All of our shipments include Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. If the tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address but you have not received your order, please contact couriers at numbers above in order to investigate this issue. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.
3. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the shipping address correctly. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times, hence there is a very small time gap to cancel/change your order or to change the address of your order. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so, as there are varying time limits in which we are able to do so.
1. If for any reason, you wish to cancel any order you have placed before it has been processed, you can cancel the order by contacting Home and Lighting Customer Service team online at email@example.com
2. As it is our policy to try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched.
3. In case you ordered extra items by mistake you have until 11:59 pm of the same day you ordered to cancel the extra items, otherwise, your order will be processed normally at 12:00 am of the following day. After receiving the extra products, in case you still don't want them, you can always return them and we'll proceed to refund the extra products according to our terms & conditions.
TIME FRAME TO FILL A COMPLAINT REGARDING THE PRODUCT
All our customers have 30 days money-back guarantee and also have 7 days since you receive your order to process any claim regarding the product functionality, which means after 7 days, claims about how the product works won't be accepted due to the time frame of testing and usage. In case you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can request a returning label and once the warehouse provides us the information, we'll give it to you so you can ship back the product, but keep in mind that it will be applied a penalty fee from $30 to $100 per returned item which belongs to returning and restocking fee coming from the warehouse Barely the product arrives at our warehouse, we'll inspect it to make sure we get it in the same conditions we shipped it and after that, we'll process a refund according to the mentioned and established terms & conditions.
If you receive a notification saying that the package was returned to the sender, it's due to one of these points:
- You provided a wrong address and the courier company couldn't find your house or residential address. If is this is the case, you'll need to pick up the package at the local courier company. You only have 5 business days to pick up the package, otherwise it will be returned to us.
- You didn't pick up the package at the local courier company.
- You provided a P.O. Box as delivery address and the courier company couldn't reach that particular address.
If the package was returned to us and you still need the products, you'll need to pay this time for the shipping. In case, you don't want the products to be delivered and want a refund, we'll process a partial refund taking in consideration the shipping cost, the courier company penalty cost and warehousing fees for returning the goods.
In case you received the products, didn't like them and want to return them, you'll need to pay for shipping back the products and we must charge warehousing fees and returning fees on the returned goods, after that a refund will be issued.
NOTE: Any used items or items not returned in original packaging are not eligible for refunds.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org